CANADIAN START-UP VISA
Go Abroad Training Institute Private Limited is providing services for the Canadian Start-Up Visa to interested business owners or entrepreneurs. The Canadian Start-Up Visa immigration program is a great opportunity for qualified entrepreneurs willing to start a new business or develop an existing one in Canada. The benefit of this program is that applicants will receive unconditional irrevocable Permanent Residence status in Canada based on their intentions to establish a business in Canada. Under this program, the visa is permanent and irrevocable for the whole family.
Why is the Canadian Start-Up Visa Program the best choice?
- High Success Rate
- No specific work or managerial experience required
- Up to 5 business owners can obtain permanent residence in Canada with their families
- Must be able to communicate in English or French but fluency is not a requirement
- Register your business in Canada before getting resident status
- Applicants can choose to live and start their business anywhere in Canada except in Quebec
- No set investment amount and investment can be shared by multiple applicants in a business
- Applicants have the option to apply for Work Permit to move early to Canada
- Canadian Permanent Residence will be granted to the applicant and all the dependents
- Fast federal processing
How to apply for the Canadian Start-Up Visa Immigration Program?
The team of Go Abroad Training Institute Private Limited will provide you with complete guidance to apply for the Canadian Start-Up Visa Immigration Program. If you are financially sound and have sufficient funds to settle in Canada with your family at the earliest then you should definitely go for the Canadian Start-Up Visa Immigration Program. It is specially designed for qualified entrepreneurs willing to start a new business or develop an existing one in Canada. On the acceptance of the application to establish a business in Canada the applicants will receive an unconditional irrevocable Permanent Residence status in Canada for the whole family.
- Running an innovative business or a business idea supported by a designated organization
- English language proficiency CLB 5
- Need Criminal and security check and medical clearance
- Proof of sufficient funds to settle in Canada
CRITERIA FOR BUSINESS EVALUATION
- Innovative business idea
- Create job opportunities for Canadians
- Capability to compete globally